1. A mother, who has just delivered a baby and needs care with routine activities such as bath, food, massage, medicine etc.
2. A new born baby who needs care with routine activities such as bath, milk, medicine, vaccination etc.
3. A mother who is challenged with a cross-town commute for proper child care.
A qualified & certified team which is equipped to handle all sort of requests, babies or adults to your almost satisfaction.
Ability to fulfill your requirement within a minimum period of time.
How we approach
We combine the best scientifically proven practices along with the age old techniques of caring for your children and loved ones in order to help them to grow into independent human beings.
We have several types of postnatal massage therapies.
1) Swedish massage
Swedish massage is an ideal method of post-natal massage therapy. It includes effleurage, which means long stroking which is then followed by petrissage a method of kneading this helps in toning the strained muscles.
The next step is friction, which helps reduce muscle spasms. Tapotement includes stimulatory stokes that promote muscle contraction and blood circulation.
Finally, a nerve stroke is given to suppress the stimulation of the nerves. The entire session is wrapped up with effleurage
2) Jamu Massage
Jamu massage originated in Indonesia; this massage therapy has been going on for years. It is ideal for the toning, flattening and strengthening of the stomach. Optionally, a heated brick or volcanic stones may be used to fasten the process of weight loss.
Acupressure, a part of Shiatsu technique, is also applied to relieve the discomforts caused after childbirth.
4) Herbal Bath
Herbal baths are an important aspect of postnatal massage therapy. They include using various herbs, spices and roots. A daily bath in this water helps reduce soreness in veins, remove the odour of lochia, get rid of discharge, remove excess wind and help in relaxation.
5) Thai massage
Thai massage clears the entire lymphatic system, removes toxins.
6) Ayurvedic Massages
This is also an ideal time to take hot baths. Steam and sauna as all these will help to get rid of the extra deposits of fat and tissue collected in the body for the protection of the embryo. When combined with proper massage therapy they fasten the process of weight loss and improve over-all health, providing relaxation and rejuvenation for the organs, muscles and tissues of the body.
What is Baby Massage?
Baby massage is gentle, rhythmic stroking of your baby's body with your hands. As part of your massage routine, you can also gently manipulate your baby's ankles, wrists and fingers.
The soothing strokes of your hands stimulate the production of the feel-good hormone oxytocin in you, your baby and even your partner if he's watching. Oxytocin is the hormone that gives you that warm, loving feeling when you hold your baby close or breastfeed her.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
There are lots of ways baby massage can benefit not just your baby, but you and your partner as well. Massage can be particularly good for premature babies, helping them grow and thrive. But massage is good for full-term babies too. In fact, all small children can benefit from massage.
- Cleansing massage just after birth and before the umbilical cord is cut
- Cleaning of the mouth
- Head massage
- Body cleansing massage by dough up to 6 days after birth (rubbing & cleaning with dough ball enhances the circulation and aids the digestive system of baby)
- Dough massage after 6 days to 3 weeks of birth ( a repeated massage with dough ball is given to the same area , but with moderate pressure, once the skin becomes red, infant can be given bath)
- Applying cotton pad soaked in oil on head from first to four weeks to remove dryness of scalp and strengthen the hairs
- Hand Massage of 1 month old baby
- Cleansing and removing hairs from body
- Exercise of hands, legs plus spine, neck, back, waist region during 3 months
Baby Care/ Nanny/ Mother Care
New Born Baby Care: 8-9 Hours, 10-12 Hours and 24 Hours
Mother Care - Package (1-3 Months)
Health of the pregnant mother and the womb
Complication free labor
Post-Delivery care (mother & child)
Post partum care - Psychosis, Stress management
New Born Baby Care and Mother Care (Ayurveda Massage)
In Modern times, mothers find they cannot afford 40 days of rest, such rest is only possible for mothers living in extended families. When this rest is denied, problems related to stress and strain are created, which in turn destroy a woman's natural romantic feelings.